Vaporous Hyperoxia Therapy (VHT™)
Vaporous Hyperoxia Therapy (VHT™) is a patented, 510(k) cleared technology that is clinically validated as a safe and effective treatment for diabetic foot ulcers (DFUs). VHT™ provides a unique system for delivering a combination of elements that have been shown to accelerate healing of DFUs.
What is VHT™?
- Patented wound healing technology
- Clinically validated as safe and effective
- Treats DFUs, VLUs, post-surgical wounds and many more
- The hydrating vapor gently surrounds the wound and the elements are passively absorbed through the cell walls
- 1-hour treatment, two to three times per week
- Painless and soothing
- Performed along with standard wound care
- Delivered in the doctor’s office
Vaporox has designed its next-generation (VHT-200) device and submitted a 510(k) to the FDA. Clearance is anticipated soon.